Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blue Jackets/ Molson Sponsorship

2008-09 schedule poster. These were hung all over Columbus until Molson created a more official, generic one . I created the pucks and the Molson stick shelf.
In comparison, here is the 2007-08 schedule. No mention of the Blue Jackets. I took the Molson template and photoshopped Blue Jacket player numbers onto the jerseys.

2008-09 playoff poster
Oddly enough, we ran out of tap handles. So I was asked to create one. This is a Killians tap handle painted red with vinyl Molson lettering.I designed the puck label and we drilled the puck on. Finally, I took a beer koozie to polish off the look. I thought they turned out great. There were a handful of these in the Columbus market.
This never made it to the public. It is actually a Bud Light schedule poster that I photoshopped out the Bud neon lettering a replaced it with a Magic Hat logo and a little bit of glow. Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment